Metro PCS is one of the several wireless cellular service providers in the United States. This company is known for providing heavy discounts or even free cell-phones to their new users opting for subscription services. That’s why, many Metro PCS users usually have several questions regarding their plans, subscriptions etc. At this point, the Metro PCS Customer support agents can be very helpful. They can not only help you in understanding the Metro PCS plans but also help you fix the problems you are facing.
The best thing about Metro PCS support is that you can talk to a live person. It is always easier to understand the solution from a live representative as compared to the written instructions. Fortunately, it is very easy to talk to a support representative of Metro PCS. There are multiple ways by which you can contact them. In this tutorial, we will discuss all the methods to talk about your problems with a Metro PCS live support agent.
What are the common issues and problems for Metro PCS users?
Let’s have a look at some of the most common problems or issues that the Metro PCS customers have to deal with.
Metro PCS not connecting to the internet
Here are the steps you can try if your Metro PCS device is not connecting to the Internet.
- Verify that you are in a MetroPCS coverage area. You can do it by using Metro PCS Coverage Map.
- Restart your phone and try to reconnect again.
- Make sure mobile data is on and wifi/ airplane mode is off. Additionally, you should also check that mobile data limits are disabled.
- Update your phone’s software if an update is available.
- In case you are still not connecting to the internet then we recommend you talk to an agent at the Metro PCS tech support.
Why my 4G LTE so slow on Metro PCS?
Every customer has a fixed limit of high-speed 4G LTE data. Here are the instructions that you should follow if you are experiencing a slow internet speed in your Metro PCS device.
- Check myMetro application to check your data usage limit. If you are run out of an allotted high-speed data then you need to recharge your account.
- You should check your phone and make sure that the network mode is set to LTE/ WCDMA/ GSM.
- Restart your phone. Consult your problem with a Metro PCS executive if the problem continues.
Can’t Send or receive SMS on Metro PCS device?
It is very common to see Metro PCS customers complaining that they are unable to receive or send an SMS. Let’s go through the instruction in order to fix such problems.
- Ensure that you are using your phone in a Metro PCS coverage area.
- Restart your device and ensure that the airplane mode/ wifi is off.
- Clear the data of your Messaging app using your phone’s settings.
- Dial Metro PCS helpline number if you still can’t receive SMS.
Can’t make or receive Calls on Metro PCS phone?
The steps to fix such issues are similar to those we discussed above for the SMS problems. However, there are some further things you should take care of as given below:
- Make sure that call forwarding or call rejection option is disabled in your cell phone.
- Also ensure that the blocking mode is switched off.
- In case your device is not detecting the network automatically then you should select the network as Metro PCS or T-mobile manually.
Metro PCS device unable to connect to the hotspot
There are three things which you can try in order to fix this kind of problems.
- Ensure that the Mobile hotspot is on within your phone settings.
- Make sure you are in the Metro PCS coverage area.
- Turn off your device and turn it back on to check if this resolves the problem you are dealing with.
In case the problem isn’t fixed then you should carry your phone to a local MetroPCS store or dial MetroPCS contact number USA.
Unable to download apps from Google Play store in Metro PCS Phone
This type of problem is generally related to the operating system of your mobile phone. However, you should also check your app store for an update and ensure that there is enough storage space in your device.
How can I change my Metro PCS data plan?
There are four ways by which you can make a change to your Data plan.
- By signing in to your Metro PCS account through the myMetro application.
- By visiting a Metro PCS store near you.
- Dialing *611 from your Metro PCS phone.
- Calling Metro PCS online support service number through another phone.
How to talk to a live person Metro PCS Technical Support team?
Sometimes, finding the right communication channel to have a conversation with the official Metro PCS representative can be frustrating. Nevertheless, you need not worry at all because we are here to let you know the methods by which you can talk to a live person at official Metro PCS Customer support.
Contact Metro PCS Support by Phone
The live agents of Metro PCS are there to help you whenever you want. Here are the Metro PCS live helpdesk phone numbers.
- Metro PCS phone number for Customer service: 1-888-8metro8 (863-8768) or *611 for MetroPCS phone users
- Contact Number for making a payment: 1-888-8metro8 (863-8768) or dial *99 for MetroPCS phone users
Find the Metro PCS store near you
For the technical issues which can’t be resolved through the phone, you need to visit the Metro PCS store near you. By visiting the Metro PCS help center at the store you can discuss the problem you are facing with a Metro PCS assistant. You can locate the store near you by using the store locator available at the official website.
Here is the official link to check the store locator: https://www.metropcs.com/find-store.html.
Contact Metro PCS by mail
You can also mail Metro PCS. However, this method is not recommended if you are looking for immediate support service.
Contact MetroPCS by mail for non-payment, mail to:
MetroPCS Wireless, Inc.
PO Box 601119
Dallas, TX 75360
For payment related issues
MetroPCS Wireless, Inc.
PO Box 5119
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5119
Metro PCS Email support not available
You should note that the Metro PCS does not provide its support services via E-mail. So, you either need to call the Metro PCS helpline number or visit the official Metro PCS store.
We are here to help
We hope that this post clears all your doubts. However, you can contact us if you still don’t know how to contact Metro PCS official support. We will let you know the correct methods by which you can contact the official customer service executives of Metro PCS.