We are living in a digital age where we use the Internet for almost everything including online shopping, banking, messaging, ordering food and much more. Although the evolution of Internet helps us in many ways it is also a fact that the virtual world of the Internet is full of malware. Malwares are specially designed malicious software that aims to damage, disrupt or gain illegal access to your computer system. Malwarebytes is a powerful tool which can safeguard your PC against all such viruses and malware. There are a lot of users who keep on looking for Malwarebytes customer service because the Malwarebytes application is itself susceptible to some issues.
It is very easy to fix all Malwarebytes issues and glitches. All a user has to do is give a call on Malwarebytes support phone number and get assistance from a team of experts. In this tutorial, you will find complete details about all the methods to Contact Malwarebytes Customer support team.
Features and Functions of Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes is one of the most preferred antivirus software in the world and there are valid reasons behind that. It is loaded with some of the most advanced and sophisticated features that make it stand apart from the rest. Let’s go through some of the excellent features that Malwarebytes has.
- Multilayer protection with the latest technology like anomaly detection
- Availability of four modes of system scanning including full, threat, path and hyper
- Ability to save Quarantined files and log storage for optimum protection
- Malwarebytes uses dissolvable agents so it won’t affect your system performance
- Clean and easy-to-operate user interface.
These are some examples of the cool features that Malwarebytes has. To know more you may give a call on Malwarebytes helpline number.
General Issues and problems associated with Malwarebytes
There is no doubt that Malwarebytes has some of the most advanced features. However, a few of these features are also adding complexity to the software. That’s why there are many issues that are very commonly reported by Malwarebytes users. Some of the common problems associated with Malwarebytes are as follows:
Malwarebytes not opening
Unable to start Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes not responding
Malwarebytes not working
Unable to install Malwarebytes
How to stop Malwarebytes popups?
Malwarebytes isn’t updating
Malwarebytes is creating problems in visiting Genuine website
unable to connect license server Malwarebytes
How to remove Malwarebytes for Mac?
Not able to uninstall Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes not able to connect to service
Windows Security Center is not identifying Malwarebytes
No matter if your Malwarebytes problem is mentioned here or not, you can find its solutions by giving a call on Malwarebytes technical support number.
Malwarebytes System Requirement
To use Malwarebytes on your computer without having to face any issue, you need to make sure that your device fulfills the system requirements given below:
- Operating system: Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit), Vista (32 bit, 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit, 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit, 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 bit, 64 bit), Windows 10 (32 bit, 64 bit)
- CPU: 800 Mhz
- RAM: 2 GB (64 bit OS), 1 GB (32 bit OS, except 256 MB for Windows XP)
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB
- Screen Resolution: 800 or 600 or greater
If the problem occurs even after fulfilling the system requirement then it indicates that there is malfunctioning with your Malwarebytes software. You should dial Malwarebytes telephone support number to fix such malfunctioning.
Resolution to some general glitches
Before you call Malwarebytes 800 number and talk to the technician, we suggest you have a look at some basis troubleshooting instructions to fix common Malwarebytes errors.
- Malwarebytes slowing down my PC. What to do?
Many antiviruses can turn your PC slow. You can troubleshoot such problems by the following steps.
- Check the Malwarebytes system requirement and make sure your PC fulfills all of them.
- Make sure you are using an updated version of Malwarebytes.
- If you are using another antivirus with Malwarebytes then should remove it because it can cause software conflicts.
- You may also opt for deleting the temporary files.
- Give a call on Malwarebytes Contact phone number if the problem continues even after following all the steps.
- How to get rid of Malwarebytes installation errors?
A lot of problems can occur during the installation process of Malwarebytes. You need to follow the steps given below to fix these errors.
- Make sure your device is compatible with the Malwarebytes specifications.
- Check the installation file and make sure it is not corrupted.
- Ensure that you are not trying to install the software from a wrong installation patch.
- In case you are doing the online installation then you need to make sure that your internet connection is stable.
- If you still can’t install the antivirus then you should call the Malwarebytes help number and seek assistance.
- How can I update Malwarebytes?
Here are the steps you should follow if you don’t know how to update Malwarebytes or facing an error during an update.
- Check and ensure that your computer is compatible with the latest updates of Malwarebytes.
- There should be enough storage space in your PC for the update data.
- Turn off your firewall settings as they can also block updates from installing.
- If the problem continues then you should seek assistance through Malwarebytes Toll-Free Number.
How to contact Malwarebytes Support?
There are multiple methods by which you can contact the support team of Malwarebytes as mentioned below:
Malwarebytes Helpdesk number
This is the most straight forward method to get in touch with the Malwarebytes 24/7 Customer support team. All you have to do is pick up your phone and dial Malwarebytes contact phone number. Through this number, you can talk to a specialist having a lot of experience in resolving issues related to the antivirus. By doing so, you will not only get the solutions to your problem but you will also be able to use Malwarebytes in a much more effective way.
Malwarebytes Chat Support
In addition to the phone, you can also seek assistance from a live person at Malwarebytes through online chat as well. Please note that the Malwarebytes live chat is not available for 24 hours. It is available only for a limited period of time as illustrated below:
- Monday to Friday – 1 AM to 5 PM Pacific/ 8 AM to 11 PM UTC.
Note: To initiate the chat support, you must enable the pop-ups in your browser
Community Forum of Malwarebytes
The Malwarebytes forum is full of customers as well as product specialists. You can simply post the issue you are facing in the forum. Please note that you can’t get Malwarebytes help immediately through the forum. For instant solutions, you need to call the Malwarebytes number.