Hotmail is free email service provided by Microsoft Corporation it was founded by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in 1996. It was obtained by Microsoft in 1997 for an expected $400 million. Hotmail is comfortable with all popular Browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome, Safari etc. You Can Store 5 GB Data on Hotmail (Free).
Some Unique Features of Hotmail:
Office Web Apps integration- in this features you can edit documents like word file, excel, power pint.
Active view: you can interact directly with contents
Quick views and one-click filters: You can Filter All the emails.
Categories: Categories permit you to label messages or senders into a particular group, and those categories will become visible under “Quick views” in the sidebar.
Microsoft Hotmail Customer Service number USA: (866) 833-7088
Microsoft Hotmail Canada Customer Service Number: (800) 876-8533
Microsoft Technical Support number UK: 0844 800 2400
Registration: you can choose @hotmail.com, @msn.com, @live.com, and @outlook.com.
Hotmail Customer Help:
You can contact with Hotmail through the following Hotmail Support Links
- You can visit http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-live/microsoft-account-help#microsoft-account=tab1 this link here you will find lots of Help.
- You can also visit http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-live/essentials-home this link for Hotmail or livemail help.
You can also post your query on Hotmail Forum: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/hotmail?auth=1
If you have Hotmail Sign in or login problem please visit this http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/hotmail/reset-password-forgot link.
Hotmail Official Website: http://www.hotmail.com
Office Address USA: Microsoft Corporation. One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA
Microsoft Hotmail Sales and Support Number: (800) 426-9400
Microsoft Contact Details in India:
Corporate Office Address: Microsoft Corporation (I) Pvt. Ltd., 9th Floor, Tower A, DLF Cyber Greens, DLF Cyber Citi, Sector 25A, Gurgaon 122 002, INDIA
Phone Number: +91 80 40103000 Fax: +91-124-4158888
Microsoft India Toll Free Number:
Phone: 1800 102 1100 (Airtel land line and mobile phones)
Phone: 1800 111 100 (MTNL/BSNL land line)
Hi my name is Alex; I am a technical advisor for hotmail/ outlook mail. In my point of view, the outlook is one of the best web based email that available today. Initially it is named as “Hot mail” and later re-branded as “Windows live hotmail”. Currently it’s found that Hotmail had more than 420 million users. The highlighting features of Hotmail are privacy and spam protection, integration with skydrive,10 GB single mail attachment, viewing the images in a dynamic view, One click filter and categorize the emails, Instant messaging and text messaging facility, sweep/ delete the unwanted mails etc. Here I am mentioning few ways of recover the forgotten hotmail password. In case you need more assistance contact Hotmail technical support.
How to recover the Hotmail password?
- Hit on the link “Can’t access your account?” that showed in the home page of hotmail / outlook.
- On the next page you should enter the email id and Captcha verification code. If the code that appear over there is not visible means click on “NEW”. You get a new code over there; usually the purpose through Captcha verification is to verify your identity. If the new code is not working means click on the link “Audio”. You can identify the code through voice. Enter the Captcha over there. Then click “Next”
- Select an option for retrieving your hotmail password. There are two methods for retrieving the password, one is through the alternate email id and the other is through mobile phone.
- If you are selecting the mobile number as an option, Hotmail sends some verification code to your alternative id. Verify the code, and then click “send code”. Then click “Next”.
- 5. In case you are selecting alternate email for password recovery, click on it. Hotmail server sends some reset link to your alternate email id. Then click “next”. Certainly you can retrieve the hotmail password through this method, In case of troubles/ issues contact Hotmail technical support.
Things to remember
- Always fix a strong unique password for your hotmail account
- Check the password strength before fixing it. Try to include at least eight characteristics in your hotmail password. If your password is lengthy that means, your email is more secure.
- A good anti-virus is capable protect your email as well as system.
- Change your password periodically, this will enhance your mailing activities
- Never use a dictionary password, because a hacker can guess these type of weak passwords. Secure your email with a strong password.
- For assistance contact hotmail technical support