If you are looking for the finest, simple and hassle-free alternative for emailing, then the most apt choice for you will be Gmail. Today, there are huge numbers of clients across the world using this platform for their emailing purpose. The Google team has integrated numbers of beneficial features into it that are not solely exciting but helpful as well. Whether you talk about its registration procedure, sending mail or doing chat, Gmail allows customers to do all with ease. It is not necessary to have a computer system to use the features and functionality of Gmail. You can use it on your mobile or tablet also. All you need to have is internet connection.
Today, almost every user has more than one email ID. They have to create a unique password for each and every ID; thus forgot Gmail password issue is obvious. Another situation when your account is hacked. We usually share bulk of confidential information through our mail ID. In any case if our account is hacked then it is the worst situation we face in our life as they easily steal all the sensitive information like bank account password, credit card detail etc. If you want to come out from this situation then the best suitable option for you is recovery of your forgotten Gmail password. Here is the procedure which will help you to change, reset or recover Gmail password with ease:
- You need to first go through the official website of Gmail which is gmail.com.
- Next you click on “need help”. After clicking on need help section you will get three options over there. As your problem is concerned with forgotten Gmail password, hence you need to click on “I don’t know my password”.
- Now type in your Gmail ID for which you want to recover your password. It will tell you to enter the last password you remembered. If you remember then put that password and click “continue”. If not then simple click on “I don’t remember”.
- Now the next step is choosing your choice whether you are interested to recover your password through phone or email.
- Now open the particular mail which is sent for your password recovery and follow the instructions which are given over there.
- Finally enter your new password and click on reset password.