1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

Jacksonville State University Alabama Contact Address & Phone Number

Jacksonville State University was established in the year 1883 as a regional public coeducational university. The company has specialization in offering a majority of courses containing Bachelor, Master, Doctorate and other special courses such as business, engineering and technology, education, nursing, drama, social work, art, computer science, music, communication & family and consumer science. The university was established with its name Jacksonville State Normal School but later in the year 1930, it was modified as Jacksonville State Teachers College and again in the year 1957 to Jacksonville State College.

Contact Details of Jacksonville State University | Admission Requirement| How to get admission| Academic programmes offered by Jacksonville State University |University Fees| Mailing Address

Talking about the campus size, Jacksonville State University has 459 acres of campus. The university is known for its quality education and rich infrastructure and based on this it was ranked as the Best Colleges is Regional Universities (South) in the year 2015. In-state tuition and fees for academic year 2014-15 were specified by the university as $8,790; whereas, out-of-state tuition and fees were $17,280.

Jacksonville State University Contact Address and Phone Number

Helpline Number: 800-231-JAX1 (5291)  / 256-782-5268

Fax: 256-782-5953

Email: info@jsu.edu

Mailing Address: Jacksonville State University, Admissions Office, 700 Pelham Road North, Jacksonville, AL 36265

General Information

University type: Public, Coeducational

Year of establishment: 1883

Number of Academic Staffs: 484

Campus: Suburban, 459 acres

Official Website: www.jsu.edu

How to Get Admission

You can apply online for getting admission into this college. After a successful online registration you are required to submit a non-refundable application fee of $35 (U. S. currency) and required documents. Otherwise, you just the print the application form, fill it properly and mail it to the below specified address along with all the related documents and a non-refundable application fee of $35 (U. S. currency).

Jacksonville State University
Admissions Office
Address: 700 Pelham Road North
Jacksonville, Alabama 36265

Academic Life @ Jacksonville State University

Semester-based academic calendar is being used by the management team of university. It has world-class team of faculties those are just expert in their domain. While calculating the student-faculty ratio at this university, you’ll find it as 17:1. All faculties are extremely supportive and help students at optimum level.

Student Life @ Jacksonville State University

Spending student life at Jacksonville State University is a fun. You are getting quality education and can also participate in a majority of extra-curricular activities offered by the college. As per a survey, 25% of the total strength lives in campus and the rest 75% students live outside of the campus.  Students staying in campus can avail several in-campus facilities such as medical, transport, emergency telephones and many more. So, be the part of Jacksonville State University and give your career, a new height.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *